The Gurgler is an essential surface fly perfect for Redfish or Bass. This is a fly pattern we highly recommend every fly angler has in their fly box and it's one of the easiest surface fly patterns to tie. Watch this great video from In The Riffle to learn how to tie one of our favorites, the Gangster Gurgler.
- Tan Kit As Follows:
- 3mm fly foam (tan)
- Krystal Flash (gray ghost)
- Crazy Legs (brown/orange flake)
- black barred Magnum rabbit strips (light brown)
- cactus chenille (medium, bonefish tan)
- 210 Danville thread (tan)
- Gamakatsu B10S hooks (size 2)
- Purple Kit As Follows:
- 3mm fly foam (Purple)
- Krystal Flash (Black)
- Crazy Legs (Purple/ FL Orange Tipped)
- Tiger Barred Magnum Rabbit Strips (Black Barred Purple/Fuchsia)
- Krystal Flash Medium Chenille (Purple)
- 140 Denier (Purple)
*Crustacean eyes included upon request at checkout.
**This kit contains some of our favorite color combonations but, you can request custom colors in NOTE available to you at check out. (based on availability of course, so please add your phone number so that we can follow up with you.)
Our custom fly tying kits save you about 20% off of the individual material pricing.