Tie up some chartreuse and white Clouser minnows to catch some Redfish, Speckled Trout and so many others. This pattern is one of the most versatile and a "go-to" pattern that should be in every fly box. Don't know how to tie a Clouser minnow? Watch this video of Bob Clouser himself as he demonstrates tying his Clouser minnow.
- Chartreuse/White As Follows
- large Northern Bucktail (chartreuse)
- large Northern Bucktail (white)
- Krystal Flash (chartruese)
- double pupil lead eyes (black w/ white & black pupils)
- Gamakatsu B10S hooks (size 2)
- 210 Danville thread (chartreuse)
- Black/Red Clouser As Follows:
- large Northern Bucktail (Black)
- large Northern Bucktail (Red)
- Krystal Flash (Black)
- double pupil lead eyes (Black w/ Red & Black Pupils)
- Gamakatsu B10S hooks (Size 2)
- 210 Danville thread (Black)
Our custom fly tying kits save you about 20% off of the individual material pricing.